My Disney Bucket List
(in no particular order)
1. Visit every Disney theme park in the world– As of this writing that includes Paris, Shanghai, Hong Kong, & Tokyo
2. See the inside of Club 33– Club 33 is the exclusive membership-only dinner club located inside Disneyland. I don’t even care if I get to eat there, I just want to see it.
3. See inside the Castle Suite– The Castle Suite is located inside Cinderella’s castle at Disney World. Spending the night in the Castle Suite is only possible if you win a contest. Or if you are Suri Cruise. I would be happy just to see the inside and take lots and lots of pictures.
4. See inside the Disneyland Dream Suite– While not as magical as the Castle Suite, Disneyland has a private apartment located within New Orleans Square.
5. Stay at every Disney World Resort (including DVC)- Still making progress toward this goal. 2015 UPDATE: I have stayed at 13 of the 18 Disney World resorts and 8 of the 9 DVC resorts
Eat at the Blue Bayou restaurant– DONE! We ate at Blue Bayou during our April 2013 visit to Disneyland. We even sat right by the “river”.
7. Visit Aulani Resort in Hawaii– Going to Hawaii is on my bucket list, so I might as well go to a Disney resort!
Visit the Walt Disney Family Museum – The Museum was AMAZING!
See the Utilidors at Disney World– DONE! We visited the Utilidors in May 2015 as part of the Backstage Magic Tour
10. Go on the Adventures by Disney Disney Southern California Tour– Jim Henson Company, Disneyland Apartment, Imagineers, Disneyland VIP experience, & much more! UPDATE: In April 2014 I got to go to Walt’s apartment in Disneyland
11. See a Disney Broadway Musical– ANY Disney musical on broadway
12. Go on all the Disney World Behind the Scenes tours– UPDATE: In May 2015 I went on the Backstage Magic Tour. I went on my first tour, Walk in Walt’s Footsteps, at Disneyland in 2014.
Go on a Disney Cruise– Done! Our family took our first Disney cruise in March 2013. We are hooked and can’t wait to go again!
14. Get chosen for the Disney Parks Mom’s Panel- I’ve been applying for the Mom’s Panel since 2009, so I might as well keep trying!
15. Stay at concierge level at a Disney resort- Any resort. Doesn’t really matter which one.
16. Take a two-week trip to Disney World- It would be like pretending to live there.
17. Stay at a Disneyland Signature Suite- Just because they looks so cool