Disney Value Resorts allow you to stay on-property for about the same price as staying at an average chain hotel outside of Walt Disney World.
Disney Value Resort Features
All the Disney Value Resorts share these features.
- Bus transportation takes guests from Disney Value Resorts to all other areas of Disney World.
- Value resorts have large food courts with the best selection of counter-service food of all the hotels. There are no table-service restaurants at the value resorts.
- The main lobby area in all Value Resorts has the check-in desk, concierge, food court, gift shop and an arcade
- The larger-than-life icons at each of the Disney Value Resorts make great backdrops for photos
- Each Value Resort has at least one outdoor children’s play area.
- Towels are not provided at the pools.
- The maximum room occupancy of the standard Disney Value Resort rooms is four people plus one child under three. Family suites hold up to six people plus oe child under three.
- Rooms with an adjoining interior door are available with limited supply.
- Value Resort check in time is 3:00pm and check out at 11:00 am
Disney All Star Movies Resort
All-Star Movies Resort is our favorite of the “All-Star” Resorts. Classic Disney movies distinguish each area of the hotel – Toy Story, 101 Dalmations, Fantasia 2000, The Love Bug, and The Mighty Ducks. There are two pools. The Fantasia pool features Sorcerer Mickey and is the main recreational area. The Duck Pond Pool in The Mighty Ducks section looks like a hockey rink. All-Star Movies is near Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Blizzard Beach Water Park.
Disney All-Star Music Resort
Oversized musical icons decorate All-Star Music Resort located close to Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Blizzard Beach Water Park. Different musical genres represent each area of the hotel – Broadway, Calypso, Rock ‘n Roll, Jazz, and Country. The guitar-shaped Calypso Pool is the main recreational area. There is also a piano-shaped pool between Broadway and Rock ‘n Roll. All-Star Music is near Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Blizzard Beach Water Park.
In addition to traditional hotel rooms, Disney All-Star Music has Family Suites. Located in the Jazz and Calypso sections, the suites hold six guests plus one child under three. The bedroom has a queen bed, and the living area has a full-size pull-out sofa, convertible twin sleeper ottoman, and convertible twin sleeper chair. There is a kitchenette with microwave and small fridge, and two full bathrooms.
Disney All-Star Sports Resort
Sports fans will love staying at All-Star Sports Resort close to Disney’s the Animal Kingdom and Blizzard Beach. The different sports themes are – Baseball, Football, Tennis, Basketball, and Surfing. The Surfboard Bay pool is the central recreation area. The Grand Slam pool is shaped like a baseball diamond. All-Star Sports is near Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Blizzard Beach Water Park.
Disney Art of Animation Resort
The newest of the Disney Value Resorts finds inspiration in Disney’s new “classic” movies – Finding Nemo, Lion King, Cars, and Little Mermaid. There are three pool areas as well as a sprinkler pad. The Big Blue Pool and Schoolyard Sprayground splash pad are in the Nemo courtyard. The Flippin’ Fins pool is in the Little Mermaid section, and the Cozy Cone pool is in the Cars courtyard. Disney Art of Animation is near Disney Hollywood Studios.
Little Mermaid has standard hotel rooms, and the remaining sections have Family Suite that sleeps up to six people plus one child under three. The bedroom has a queen bed, the living room has a full-size pull-out sofa, and the dining room has a convertible full-size sleeper table. There is also a kitchenette with microwave and small fridge, and two full bathrooms.
Disney Pop Century Resort
Pop Century is the largest of the Disney Value Resorts and a favorite among Disney regulars and group travelers. Each section represents a different decade from the 1950’s through the 1990’s. There are three pools. The main flower-shaped Hippy Dippy pool in the 1960’s area, a pool shaped like a bowling pin in the 1950’s, and a monitor-shaped pool in the 1990’s area. Pop Century is near Disney Hollywood Studios.
Ready to Book your Magic Your Way Vacation
My gal Patty at Magical Miles Travel will find you the best deals and help you plan the perfect Disney World Vacation.
I will make a small commission if you purchase through the Amazon links below.