Doc McStuffins Exhibit Tour
The Doc McStuffins Exhibit Tour is a touring bilingual (English/Spanish) exhibit designed to model care and compassion. The immersive activities focus on health and well-being.
Designed for ages 2 – 7, young visitors will enter Doc McStuffins backyard and become doctors. Kids get to wear a white coat and stethoscope and learn how to “scrub in”. Kiddos can report to an operating room where they can fix the seams on a toy bear. They can also assist in an operation on a toy dragon robot.
Kids can bring their stuffed animals to the exhibit and give them a check-up using a toy otoscope, stethoscope, thermometer and blood pressure cuff.
Please note that Doc McStuffins does NOT appear or do meet and greets and the exhibit.
Doc McStuffins Exhibit Tour Dates
The following tour dates are all TENTATIVE. This post will be updated as information is available from Disney Junior.
- Spring 2017: Family Museum – Bettendorf, Iowa
- Summer 2017: Discovery Cube OC – Santa Ana, California
- Fall 2017: Discovery Cube LA – Sylmar, California
- Spring 2018: Reading Public Museum – Reading, Pennsylvania
- Summer 2018: Children’s Discovery Museum – San Jose, California
- Fall 2018: Liberty Science Center – Jersey City, New Jersey
- Spring 2019: Strong Museum – Rochester, New York
- Summer 2019: Children’s Museum of Atlanta – Atlanta, Georgia
My Small World receives a small commission on any purchases made through these links.