Does This Sound Like You?
- Does parenting sometimes stress you out? Especially if you are the parent of a teenager?
- Are you a member of the “sandwich generation” caring for your parents while you are still raising your own kids?
- Does your family like to travel? Do you dream of visiting Disney World?
- Are you a fan of all things Disney?
- Do you enjoy binge-watching TV? Going to the movies? Do you love Pop Culture and Entertainment?
- Are you passionate about social justice issues such as racism and gender equality?
Then you have come to the right place because these are all the things I enjoy and love to write about.
My Goal at My Small World
My goal at My Small World is to help us all realize that we are more the same than different.
Because this whole adulting thing is hard y’all, and we need to lean on each other to make it through.
And we need to laugh and have fun. We need to binge-watch something good on TV, go to a movie with our girlfriends, and take a vacation.
And we need Disney. Lots and lots of Disney. Because Disney makes adulting tolerable.
Get to Know Me
I am a lifelong Mickey fan that married my husband 22 years ago at Disney World.
I live in Central Texas in my own version of Everyone Loves Raymond. – I’m raising two teens while caring for my parents that live across the street.
If you want to know more about me, check out my about me page.
My Most Popular Posts
Thank you for being part of my small world
- If you want to chat, please visit me on Facebook where I spend more time than I care to admit.
- Find tips & tricks, how-tos, and inspiration on my Pinterest page.
- If you prefer social media in 140 characters or less, I am on Twitter.
- If pretty pictures are your thing, then look for me on Instagram.
- And I can be reached by email at email@example.com.