Who Else Wants to See the Doc McStuffins Exhibit Tour? I know I do!
The Doc McStuffins Museum Exhibit takes place in a replica of Doc McStuffin’s backyard clinic. There are white lab coats and stethoscopes for the kids to wear and after “scrubbing in” they perform surgery on a toy bear and dragon robot.
Children may use toy otoscopes, stethoscopes, thermometers, and blood pressure cuffs to perform check-ups on a stuffed animal. They can even bring in one of their toys from home for a check up. The activities help kids learn healthy habits and compassion, and are presented in both English and Spanish.
Doc McStuffin’s Museum Tour is scheduled to visit select locations through 2019, and the target audience is children age 2-8 years old.
For a review of the Doc McStuffins Museum Exhibit, check out Family Vacations US’ write up about the Indianapolis Children’s Museum.
Doc McStuffins Museum Exhibit Tour Dates
Disney Junior announced the following tentative tour dates. For more information, visit each museum’s website by clicking on the links below.
Spring 2017: Family Museum – Bettendorf, Iowa Summer 2017: Discovery Cube OC – Santa Ana, California
- Now – January 15, 2018: Discovery Cube LA – Sylmar, California
- Spring 2018: Reading Public Museum – Reading, Pennsylvania
- Summer 2018: Children’s Discovery Museum – San Jose, California
- Fall 2018: Liberty Science Center – Jersey City, New Jersey
- Spring 2019: Strong Museum – Rochester, New York
- Summer 2019: Children’s Museum of Atlanta – Atlanta, Georgia