Toy Story Land opens in Disney Hollywood Studios on June 30th, and I am super excited about the best land to ever be added to Walt Disney World.
The concept behind Toy Story Land is that Andy has built a carnival in his backyard for his toys. Guests will “shrink” down and experience the festival from the same perspective as Buzz, Woody, and all of Andy’s toys.
In anticipation of the opening, the LGMs (that’s Little Green Men or the Toy Story Aliens) are counting down the days until Toy Story land opens. Follow along with their adventures through Disney World on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Read on to find out all the details Disney released about Toy Story Land.
toy story land attractions
There are three attractions located in Toy Story Land. All three are Tier 1 attractions for FastPass+ selections. That means you will only be able to get a FastPass for ONE of the rides when you make your initial FastPass selections. CURSE YOU DISNEY! My guess is when the new Star Wars Land opens at least two of the rides will go down to a Tier 2.
slinky dog dash
Height Requirements have yet to be released, but Disney says the coaster is appropriate for the entire family and more fun than scary. Supposedly the ride will include the movement and motion of a Slinky.
alien swirling saucers
This LGM-crazed fan cannot wait for this ride featuring the Toy Story Aliens. Andy has used a playset from Pizza Planet to create this attraction where Aliens fly around in flying saucers and use “The Claw” to try and capture guests swirling around in rockets.
The Alien Swirling Saucers has its own “Space Jazz’ music to enhance the ride as guests fly among toy planets and satellites.
toy story mania
Toy Story Mania gets a new entrance in order to access the ride from Toy Story Land rather than its old location in Pixar Place. While the queue has changed, the ride remains the same.
toy story character greetings
Disney has confirmed that Buzz, Woodie, and Jessie will be on hand to greet guests in Toy Story Land. I’m sure the Green Army Men will be around, and with any luck, Bullseye will make a return appearance to Disney World. And dare we hope for more Toy Story characters to join them? Three words Disney: Little Green Men.
woody’s lunch box
Woody’s lunchbox and thermos serve as a quick-service dining location in Toy Story Land. Mini Babybell partnered with Disney on this project, so expect some cheesy dishes.
woody’s lunchbox breakfast menu
- S’more French Toast Breakfast Sandwich – chocolate ganache- and marshmallow-stuffed French toast topped with graham cracker crumbles
- Hand-Held Breakfast Stack- smoked turkey, eggs, swiss, Peppers, and onions on sourdough
- Breakfast Bowl – potato barrels, brisket-country gravy, and scrambled eggs
- Banana Split Yogurt Parfait – Layers of banana-vanilla Greek yogurt, fresh bananas, strawberries, and pineapple topped with granola and chocolate chips
woody’s lunchbox lunch and dinner menu
- BBQ Brisket Melt – Texas-style smoked brisket with cheddar, Monterey Jack, pickles, and BBQ sauce on garlic butter-grilled sourdough
- Totchos – Potato barrels, corn chips, chili, and cheese
- Monte Cristo Sandwich – grilled sandwich with ham, turkey, Swiss, and raspberry jam
- Smoked Turkey, Tomato, and Lettuce on Multigrain Bread
2oody’s lunchbox dhildren’s menu
- Grilled cheese or turkey sandwich served with potato barrels and mandarin oranges
- Mystic Portal Punch – Powerade Mountain Berry Blast with lemon-lime and tangerine. Available in an Alien Sipper cup.
- Raspberry Lunch Box Tart – garnished with icing and dried fruit
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart – garnished with icing and caramelized bacon
- Soda Floats
woody’s lunchbox additional menu items
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Vegetable Macaroni Salad
- Potato Barrels
- Mini Babybel Snack Cheese
- Lemonade Cocktail – cherry vodka, Odwalla Lemonade, and black cherry purée
- Beer and Hard Cider
getting around toy story land
It appears that the entrance to Toy Story Land will be right before the current location of One Man’s Dream. Guests will get a glimpse of the Slinky Dog coaster as they walk past the new entrance of Toy Story Mania and into the heart of Toy Story Land.
Which Toy Story Land attraction are you most excited to see?